Highly Efficient Chest Style Containers Store and Transport Perishables and Dry Ice
ThermoSafe Durable Transport insulated containers reduce costs and increase efficiency by keeping products frozen or chilled while on the move. Durable transporters maintain product temperatures for hours without mechanical refrigeration.
Upright Style Containers and Carts
Front-opening, upright style ThermoSafe Durable Transport insulated containers and carts simplify transporting sub-zero, frozen and perishable products. Durable transports maintain product temperatures for hours without mechanical refrigeration.
Insulated expanded polypropylene medical transporters are ideal for on-site collection, storage and transport of temperature sensitive specimens, medical devices, and organs. ThermoSafe Medical Transporters are ideal for short-term storage, carrying and delivering of temperature-sensitive tissues, serums, vaccines, cultures, specimens, and other temperature-sensitive materials.
ThermoSafe's Storage and Transport Chests are ideal for dry ice and wet ice storage, short-term frozen and hot storage. With deluxe hard case and economical fiberboard models, there is a ThermoSafe Storage and Transport Chest that is right for your application.
Hard Case Units
• Deluxe containers provide years of trouble-free service. Ideal for dry ice/wet ice storage, field collection, cryogenic testing, and frozen specimen storage
• Rugged polyethylene interior and exterior casing, and super-efficient, non-deteriorating poly-urethane foam insulation
• Rounded interior corners for easy clean-up
• Detachable lid makes Model 304 perfect for storing dry ice at the bench top
• Lightweight, value-priced low-temperature storage 124 kg bursting test laminated fiberboard exterior with thick EPS foam interior
• Tight-fitting plug lid
• Optional handling accessories available