Small Laboratory Equipment
Supply of small laboratory equipment for most scientific disciplines. Including, but not limited to shakers, mixers and stirrers, and various other equipment designed to perform perfectly in a demanding laboratory environment.
Advance your research with the valuable, high-quality laboratory equipment. Providing innovative scientific laboratory equipment for life science, chemistry, and industrial applications.
Shakers, Mixers & Stirrers
- Bead baths
- Dispersers and mills
- Orbital shakers
- Thermoshakers with heating and cooling
- Water baths
- Vortex mixers
IKA Magnetic Stirrers
IKA magnetic stirrers are the world's best-selling professional lab mixers. There is a complete range of IKA magnetic stirrers to handle various quantities, either with or without heating capabilities.
Used with open or closed vessels, IKA magnetic hot plate stirrers easily master even complex tasks. For example, they precisely and effectively regulate the set temperature with the help of a contact thermometer. They also enable multiple syntheses in up to 36 vessels simultaneously.
Because IKA magnetic stirrers require 25% less energy than other manufacturer's products; IKA devices are good for the environment and also keep your energy costs low. Functionality, safety, and longevity are the main focus in the development of IKA's magnetic stirrers.
IKA is introducing two new magnetic stirrers, the IKA Plate (RCT digital) and the C-Mag HS 7 control, both with a lifetime warranty.
Mixing by IKA
Mixing is mankind's oldest process. Mixtures allow for substances of the nature to be put to good use. Most food, personal hygiene products and remedies are the results of a mixing process. In the past, mixing difficulties have occurred when substances were hard to mix, or the stability of a mixture was either not achieved or poorly achieved. Having developed new mixing techniques for a hundred years, IKA can handle difficult mixing tasks while providing exemplary results.
Mixing is the process of merging several different starting materials in conjunction with energy input. The multitude of the substances to be mixed is hard to estimate. We must consider differences due to their state of aggregation, varied chemical and physical characteristics. Substance parameters such as density (bulk density) and viscosity carry great significance during the mixing process. These parameters will help determine the expected energy demands, the possible miscibility, and the stability of the mixture.
IKA's product portfolio of mixing equipment is characterized by specifically developed, patented tools and varied drives. The mixing machine designs can be adapted to meet customer-defined requirements.
Rockers, Orbital and Roller Shakers
IKA adds rocker and roller shakers to its product range in this core area of expertise. Both units are available in “basic” and “digital” versions as well as for 2D and 3D shaking. A membrane keyboard makes the units easy to operate. The new shakers come with an anti-slip rubber mat.
The BBP®12 Label Printer by Brady packs a lot of punch into one compact tool with its high-speed printing, an extended list of labeling options and a simple, user-friendly design.
- BBP®12 gives you the versatility to print all your basic label types from one machine - saving costs, reducing downtime and simplifying your labeling
- Over 800 varieties of labels, including external-feed bulk rolls and custom parts, for general identification, wire marking, asset tracking and more
- Specifically designed small-core media rolls and ribbons provide fast installation and reduce change-over time
- Centering ribbon spindle virtually eliminates ribbon wrinkle
- Compatible with 3" core media rolls if using the external media holder (sold separately - BBP12-U)
- Compact size won’t clutter your workplace or bench
- Add Brady Workstation Product and Wire ID Software Suite (BBP12-NA-PWID) to your solution and make label creation even easier
The most powerful software in spectroscopy is customizable to develop limitless application methods for personalized quantification and sample analysis. The most advanced operating system available in spectroscopy now available with every NanoPhotometer®.
NanoPhotometer® N120 High Throughput Champion
- 12-Channel Microvolume Spectrophotometer
- 20 seconds per full run
- Scan Range 200 – 900 nm
- Saves time and avoids
- Manual dilution errors
- Effortless integration into any LIMS system
- Flexible unit control and access to data from anywhere
- Ready to go into a glove box, under the hood, from lab bench to lab bench, or into the field
- Full laboratory compliance with a peace of mind
- Expert knowledge when you need it